Rose Heart, Certified Master Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Founder of Organic Infusions inspects a sample of each oil before the batch for that season is approved to be sold by Organic Infusions, Inc. The following is Rose's 3 part approval process for testing each sample:
- The oil must be the right aroma, color, and viscosity.
- Some of our oils are tested with a Gas Chromotographic Spectrometer to ensure that correct beneficial compounds are at the essential levels required for a true therapeutic effect.
- The oil's Life Force must be alive with the vibration of the plant that connects with our emotional and physical well-being.
Certified Organic - Grown and processed in accordance with NOP standards and guidelines and is certified by Organic Certifiers
- Click Here to view our Organic Certificate
- Wildcrafted - Grown and cultivated in the wild and NOT commercially farmed
- Pesticide-Free - Grown and harvested without use of harmful pesticides
All Organic Infusions products are for external use only.
Remember, Safety First.
To order by phone or fax, view our customer price sheet here.