Pure Oils - Pure Living - Pure Spirit
Organic Infusions, Inc is a farm direct, wholesale essential oil supplier committed to purity. During inhalation of an authentic certified organic or wildcrafted therapeutic grade essential oil, you are connecting to the very life force of the plant. The energetic vibration of the plant unites with the body harmonics within each of us. Organic Infusions understands that when aromatherapy essential oils are altered by artificial means, the precious essence of those oils is forever changed. For this reason Organic Infusions does not carry essential oils that have been diluted, altered, or synthetically modified. We offer bulk, volume discounts from our full line of therapeutic organics.
Nourish Your Senses.
Every season, batch samples are shipped from some of the finest oil distilleries and select farms from all over the world. Over the past 15 years, Rose Heart has embarked on a journey of hand selecting many of these farms and distilleries according to stringent guidelines.
Let Nature Be Your Guide.
The following is a list of criteria that Rose Heart, Certified Master Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Founder of Organic Infusions, Inc uses to select Organic Infusions Pure Certified Organic and Wildcrafted Therapeutic Products:
- Ecological and Sustainable Practices - must not damage the earth or surrounding community during the process of farming or distilling
- No slave/child labor
- No animal testing
- The distiller and farm must have a thorough knowledge and practice of the correct time of day and season to harvest and distill essential oils for the best therapeutic effect
- Organic Infusions, Inc chooses oils that are Certified Organic, Wildcrafted, Pesticide-Free, or Select Farmed
- The oil must be distilled at low temperature to maintain its therapeutic benefits
- Organic Infusions never uses oils that have been denatured, reconstituted or mixed with other chemical compounds
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- No artificial colors, oils or scents
To view more about our oils, click here.
To view more about our founder, click here.