- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia x Cymbopogon citratus x Lippia citriodora aka Aloysia triphylla
- Origin: USA
- Method of Extraction: steam distilled
- Parts Used: flowers and leaf
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- SKU: HC-victorianW
- Categories Hydrosols (Aromatic Waters) | Wildcrafted
15% OFF + Free Shipping on orders over $250 with Promo Code SAVENOW
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia x Cymbopogon citratus x Lippia citriodora aka Aloysia triphylla
Method of extraction: steam distilled
Parts Used: flowers & leaf
Country of Origin: USA
Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Use as a facial toner daily for oily skin.
- Spray anywhere on the body to soothe sunburn.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.